Sunday, August 16, 2009

I felt on her big fat fanny, pulled out the jammy, and killed the punanny - Ice Cube

Yay fun random post. The song that my title is from is "It was a Good Day" by Ice Cube, and that's my pump-it-up song. I listen to it every morning, first thing... and often jump around. And though I don't pray first thing in the morning, spend my day playing basketball, or have sex with random hoes, I still appreciate the sentiment. I do appreciate when there is "no barking from the dog... no smog", however.


1. I bought a LOT of stuff yesterday. Like. A lot. Clothes. Two pairs of Sketchers... high-tops... one is silver and black checkerboard and one is black with neon designs. Neon fake hair clips (my 17-year old niece Boo says "Cass," [She's never really called me Aunt Cass... we're too close for that]"Come over next week and I will dye a few strands of your hair pink or something." I'm down.) Fun little things for a care package. Books for the kid. A Wolverine shirt for the kid (sometimes I dress him in things I secretly want to wear myself). Cheap necklaces. I love cheap necklaces. Slutty slutty cheap necklaces. Heehee.

2. My phone! Ugh. Stupid phone. The stupid charger has broken twice in the past month and so I have no way to easily charge my phone. I had to sit at whitetrashj's yesterday for 3 hours, making small talk with drunk, scary guys (ok, not scary... not really. but... weird. although the one dude was funny because he was making NO segues between his sentences) and with the ten children under 10 who were running around and playing until I left at 11:00(My kid goes to bed by 8:30...)(so does IDK haha) so that I could use her phone to charge my phone. And I'll have to go back today. AND I have 5 baZILLION mosquito bites on me.

3. I'm alone. All alone. The kiddo is with my parents. RuckusRoy keeps looking for him. Last night I came home and Ruck sat outside and stared at the car, like "umm... you're forgetting something..." This morning, he was lying next to the kid's bed and staring at it. They're in love :) I'm going to clean! And organize! And shower! And clean out the bearded dragon's cage, which I always do with the kid isn't home because Petri could, hypothetically, escape, and I would need all my skillz to get him back. Anyway, I'll be excited to get kiddo back on Tuesday, but right now, I am excited to do ME things.

4. After I got home last night, I had mail! A package! From D! And it was filled with books. And it is very, very hard to find books that I have not read, but she did. Maybe because they were books that weren't for teenagers... So I'm so excited. AND it's D's birthday today and now she is as old as me. Wooohooo!!!!

5. Today's fun text message. Ex-husband: Are you having fun being alone? Me: Yup. Ex-husband: Get used to it, bitch. Nobody wants you. Wheeeeee.... See? That's where he's wrong. I'm totally wanted. I could always move in with D. Her husband would love that... right D? What? No? ;)

Okay... well... I believe it is time to perform a short concert for my adoring fans. Or just sing and dance to music. I'm having a Dave Matthews Day... "it's crazy, I'm thinking, just knowin' that the world is round... and here I'm dancin on the ground... whether I'm right side up or upside down... is this real, or am I dreaming..??" :) Is it real? I think so. And it's wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment