Tuesday, June 3, 2014
1.3 Think (A Story of TTTT)
It's tough. Tough to think. Thinking things that thoroughly terrify me, or thinking things that tend to traumatize me, tends to tell me way too much about myself. I'd rather not think. I'd rather talk. Or text. I'd rather text, text thoughts that I've already thought, so thinking is not a requirement in this turbid game of mental acquity. This is not a tacit Toulman argument for people to be taciturn. I simply offer you this tautological treaty as I temporize to get to my tally of 150 words. It shows tenacity, though. I'm just NGS's toady; this is her theme, her theme for the third. Have I toiled enough? Tobacco poisoning is called tabacosis. Taenicide means the killing of tapewords. I really want to use the word troglodyte. And titties. Titty sprinkles. There you go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment