Thursday, July 31, 2014

2.31: Guilty Pleasures - Naps

I used to hate naps when I was a little kid. I don't know what was wrong with me -- they are the best things ever. Currently, when I'm on pain meds, they are a necessity, but don't get me wrong -- naps are amazing.

Before my ankle surgery, I would take the sign that I was getting sleepy as a sign that I needed to work out. So if it was nap time, I would burst out of my chair, turn on the Wii Fit, and start playing badminton or something. It worked -- I lost a lot of weight.

However, since I'm pretty much stuck in one spot for most of the time, and there's no way that I can work out, I just close my eyes and go for it. The cat curls up on my chest and the kid is playing in his room, and I'm out for a good hour or so.

At least until the kid decides to take a selfie with me, asleep...


I've been waiting for 2 months to find out NGS's guilty pleasure...



1 comment:

  1. My real guilty pleasure for today was getting into a FB debate with your boyfriend about Harry Potter. It was delightful and made me want to read the books again!

    ReplyDelete