Tuesday, July 8, 2014

2.8: Love - Love Through the Pain

Today was my ankle surgery. It was an experience, but I had great doctors and nurses. But the best part of it was how much love I felt from my family. Boyfriend got up bright and early to take me to the hospital, and he sat with me while my information was taken and I was prepped for surgery. Later, my parents and kid showed up to sit with me after surgery and then take me home. And then my parents stayed with the kid and I all day until boyfriend got home. They helped me hop around on my walker, and they got me food and medicine and coffee. I couldn't have done it without them. 

I also got lots of support from friends and family on Facebook and through text (lots of NGS texts, of course!). And the animals gave me lots of love. 

I'm in pain, but I feel so much love that it makes everything just a bit better. I hope they all know that I love them too. 




NGS is the best, yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment