Thursday, August 28, 2014

3.28: Cooking -- Drinking my dinner

I don't like alcohol. I mean... I don't have any specific problems with it, for other people. I love kissing a man who's just had a beer. But actually drinking? Ew. It tastes awful, unless it's made with a ton of sugar and other juices, and then it just has too many calories. But sometimes I will imbibe, anyway, for social reasons. I don't drink enough to get a reaction, except maybe some giggles and a warm face.

I haven't been cooking as much as I'd like, with this cast on my foot and the busy schedule of back-to-school, so I've been drinking a bit more at restaurants. I sip the drink, and then eat some food to cover up the taste. I haven't found anything that I really like. I'm just a hopeless drinker. I think I need to find another social drug of sorts.

Or maybe I'll continue to have food be my drugs. Cupcakes are nice.


What did NGS cook?

No comments:

Post a Comment