On the first day of meetings this week, the principal got us donuts. The school police officer was the first to grab one, which made me laugh and laugh and laugh. Luckily, he's a good sport, so he let me snap this picture.
Wednesday, August 13, 2014
3.13: Happy -- Happy to be back to school
A new school year begins today, and although my life is rather tumultuous and not at all where I'd like it to be, I'm still happy that I have a great job with great people. My coworkers make me happy, and I feel very well-liked, which is important to me. I think I do a decent job of teaching. I'm involved and caring and I have a good sense of humor, so it all tends to work out.
On the first day of meetings this week, the principal got us donuts. The school police officer was the first to grab one, which made me laugh and laugh and laugh. Luckily, he's a good sport, so he let me snap this picture.
I know that I make NGS happy, but what else does?!
On the first day of meetings this week, the principal got us donuts. The school police officer was the first to grab one, which made me laugh and laugh and laugh. Luckily, he's a good sport, so he let me snap this picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment