Saturday, August 9, 2014

3.9: Color -- BRIGHT ORANGE!!!

They gave me so many options for the cast color. It was a whole collection on a metal clip - red and yellow and different blues and purple and black and green... the options went on and on. I think I hyperventilated when given all the choices. It was hard to pick between purple and teal for the first cast, but I picked purple because I'll probably always pick purple first. It's just how I am.

For the second cast, though, I let someone else pick. While camping, I asked my friend Melissa's 3-year old girl what color I should make my next cast. She said orange, so orange it was.

I attempted to decorate it with tiger stripes, which made friends and coworkers ask if I was supporting the Bengals. (answer: hell no!) I also left a large section for my student Olivia, who is an amazing artist, to draw a rhino for me and Freida Falcon (NGS insists).

This cast will be on for 3 weeks and then I'll be in a walking cast. I'm not sure if I get to pick my color for that, but I'm guessing no. Oh, well. I'll find SOME way to decorate it.

This is pre-decoration, but I can't find my phone and I don't feel like getting up. So there you go.

What color did NGS write about? 

No comments:

Post a Comment