Sunday, September 21, 2014

4.21: Laughter -- Random days at the mall

We ran around the outside patio between stores, laughing and chasing one another. Charming Charlie didn't open until noon, so we had five minutes to kill. I was shouting out some ridiculous phrase, repeating it, to his chagrin; he was laughing and telling me to "Stop, stop!".

I know our relationship will change over the next ten years, for sure, and then change again after that. I know that he's already not my little guy who thinks mommy runs the world. But I love that we can still laugh in random places, giggle at inappropriate times, and just generally be happy together (even in the middle of an argument). I raised him singlehandedly, for the most part -- for sure, I'm the only constant in his world -- and so he's learned to laugh like I laugh; we laugh loudly and without restraint.

Please let us always laugh loudly and without restraint.

Ha ha ha ha NGS ha ha ha ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment