I love stained glass. I don't care where it is or what it's in the shape of. The color doesn't matter much. I think all stained glass is beautiful. Tiffany lamps. Church decorations. Windows in seedy eateries.
I'm not sure when it all started. The obvious connection is the Catholic church, where I spent many Sundays and various other days as I was growing up. The church I grew up going to had the Stations of the Cross along the wall in stained glass. They were gorgeous! I don't have great memories of church (nothing horrifying, like some people -- I was mostly just bored). Maybe I was only happy when I spent time staring at the stained glass.
I also think the colors are striking. Stained glass takes any color and makes it exciting. Most pictures look lovely in stained glass.
And this picture up above? I took it this weekend. It has a bathtub on it. Win!
What is NGS contemplating?

No comments:
Post a Comment