Friday, October 17, 2014

5.17: Bedtime -- Naps are Bedtime, Too!

COTA day -- Central Ohio Teacher's Association. Every year in mid-October, schools in the middle of Ohio get a day off. It's for teachers to go to seminars or something, but I do professional development all year, so instead, for me, it's a day to recharge so I can teach well the rest of the year. Or something like that.

Today, I slept in, took a long, hot shower, and then went to breakfast with SC. Then I dropped him off for his day at the science center and I went to Target. At Target, I spent money on random things, and then I went to physical therapy. After that, I grabbed myself lunch. Now, I'm preparing to nap with Shadow.

Shadow is aware of this, apparently. A few minutes ago, she hopped up on the chair and curled up against me. I've never had a cat like me this much, but she is absolutely in love with me. I think it's because I feed her and pet her, but maybe she just likes having a mom. Either way, I look forward to naps with Shadow.

Goodnight!


Bedtime, NGS? 

No comments:

Post a Comment