Thursday, November 6, 2014

6.6: Sky -- Laughter

I laugh a lot. Like, a LOT a lot. I laugh at myself, at irony, at awkward situations, at bad people getting what they deserve, at people tripping... my immediate reaction is almost always laughter. But there are times when you laugh so hard, it hurts. Like, you can barely breathe. Like, the sound can probably hit the sky, you're laughing so hard.

This is what it is like with my co-workers Daniel and Hannah. I don't know what it is about the three of us. It's like Daniel was shy and innocent pre-me, and Hannah is just loving life. We are fairly normal if other people are around, but when it's just the three of us, it's raunchy and weird.

Today, we spent probably 20 minutes talking about jock straps, and then when Daniel went to teach, Hannah and I made him a video about jock straps.

We are a weird, weird crew.

Sadly, this is what we consider humor.
I bet NGS found a much more intelligent way to discuss SKY today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment