Now, though, the pain is back.
It's not as bad -- I know that it's not as huge of a deal as it was last year at this time. But it's more localized, and the pain is much more sharp. It's in the back, on the bottom -- the Achilles' tendon, I think -- and it's worse than limping. It's just awful.
So this morning, my mom gave me two of her painkillers. I took them before class, and then I drank an extra-large coffee, and by the middle of first period, I was loopy and uncomfortable. As the morning went on, it just got worse. It was not a good day. On top of that, I had been up since 4 in the morning with the puppies, so I was exhausted.
I ended up taking half of the day off and going home and sleeping. I woke up and felt great and went ahead and cleaned my whole house. Later, boyfriend and the kid and I took the dogs to the dog park. And now, my foot is in pain again, but it's the end of the day, so I'm going to go relax and hopefully it will get better.
I don't like this getting old thing.
NGS sometimes feels pain even though she is Wonder Woman.

No comments:
Post a Comment