Sunday, March 29, 2015

10.29: Music -- Jazz Funeral

I am in New Orleans, and at some point I'm sure I'll write about how awesome it is here and how connected I feel to this city. But for today, I'm just going to say that I drank a drink called a Jazz Funeral today, and I have never actually had alcohol that I enjoyed, but this was delicious. It was sweet and strong but didn't taste strong and I giggled and slurred my way back to the hotel.

This hotel that we're staying at is an old New Orleans-style house with balconies and a huge courtyard. It's gorgeous and quaint and right in the middle of the French Quarter. There is so much to do here, and I only have until Wednesday morning, and I can't believe all the things there are to see and do. I will absolutely have to come back here soon.

I also have promised SC that I will find him a voodoo doll.

More to come!



One time, NGS came here and brought me back a Bourbon Street sign. 

No comments:

Post a Comment