Saturday, March 7, 2015

10.7: Do -- Curtains

I'm trying to make my townhouse look pretty. This involves, among other things, curtains. I've always just purchased curtains at regular department stores, but since I'm trying resale stores lately, I'm attempting to find curtains at those place.

Just yesterday, I grabbed a long, lacy, light pink curtain. I'm not sure which window it'll go on, but it's pretty.

Nothing seems to be exactly my style, but if it's not horrible, I'm not too especially worried.

I've also been studying the shapes of my windows. The sliding glass doors go up to the wall. What do you do with a shape like that? And then the other one is kind of boxed in, so I need a short curtain for that.

This is the most boring post in the world. Remind me to never DO a post about curtains again.



I dunno what NGS is gonna DO. 



No comments:

Post a Comment