Friday, April 17, 2015

11.17: Bedtime -- Later please

Recently, my 7-year old has been asking for a later bedtime.

I hesitate to give him one, since we get up every weekday at 5:30-ish. Sometimes we get up earlier.

Still, he's getting older. If he wants to stay up a little bit, then he should. So I said okay. He could stay up until 9:30.

He was very excited about this new bedtime. He'd take his shower early and then curl up and watch shows.

Every night, he's fallen asleep around 8:30. Often it's on the couch, and then he'll wake up and wander up to his bed.

If this continues, he can have an 11:30 bedtime. Whatever.



NGS *mumble mumble* bedtime. 

1 comment:

  1. Kids these days. My bedtime was 7:30 until I was in junior high where it remained 8:00 until I was in NINTH FUCKING GRADE. My parents allowed me to stay up until 9:00 in high school. I would hide under my blankets and read with a flashlight.

    ReplyDelete