Monday, April 6, 2015

11.6: Sky -- Thunderstorms are Coming!

I need to stop talking about how much I love thunderstorms. One of these days, I'm going to be swept up by a giant tornado and people will pull up my blog and point to it and be like, "Yo, I told her so." But whatever. When I went on vacation last week, the weather report said that there would be thunderstorms each day. I was pretty excited. It turns out that we didn't see a drop of rain. This is okay -- we walked most places, and I didn't really want to walk in a downpour.

This week in Ohio, we seem to have a bunch of thunderstorms forecast again. This is great, although I do hope that I'll be able to get the puppies outside to run.

And I bought an umbrella.

So, bring on the rain!

Don't do this:


This is totally a NGS-worthy picture. 

1 comment:

  1. Is that picture from NOLA? Because if it's that green in C-bus already, I'm considering moving in with you for the next two months!

    ReplyDelete