When we started to plan this Nashville trip, I looked up places to go and things to do in Nashville. The overwhelming thing to do on vacation, apparently, is to eat. I am okay with this. So the media blitz -- more like the internet blitz, which IS our media these days -- directed us to a number of eating establishments.
Let me tell you -- so far, the media was correct on all of these. Maybe it's because I'm taking a 5-day break from Weight Watchers, but everything tastes AMAZING. Well, except for the one place we went that we did not look up on the internet. That was kind of sub-par. Otherwise, yum. The place below here was especially tasty -- I had pecan pancakes with syrup with pecans. Rawr. So good.
I already know what NGS wrote about because I'm here with her. You don't, though. Go look.

No comments:
Post a Comment