So today, we got in line to go to the Bluebird Cafe in Nashville. We had attempted to get tickets, but they were sold out less than a minute after they went on sale. So our only option was to stand in line. We got there around 5, and we were the 8th or 9th people in line. By 5:30, another 30-40 people had lined up behind us. We met this cool couple from Cleveland directly behind us in line, and these weird people in front of us in line. Soon, the workers started letting in the extra people. Only a few people got in -- we were the last ones.
It was better than that, though. Not only were we the last ones in, but we were placed RIGHT next to the musicians. We were surrounded by the musicians' families. Look:
Even though I'm not a country music fan, I had a great time. The musicians were great, but the best part was watching what a great time NGS had. I compared it to taking a 3-year old to Disney; it's cool seeing the Disney stuff, but the best part is watching your kid FASCINATED by everything that's happening. That was NGS. I was there to support her, and because she had a great time, I had a great time, too.
I put my post up before NGS today!

No comments:
Post a Comment