Saturday, July 12, 2014

2.12: Dream -- I can see my toes!

I can see them, you guys. I can see my toes. They're peeking out of the bandages surrounding my foot. I can wiggle them. But the rest of my foot, not so much. The rest of my foot is covered and wrapped. It itches so badly. My dream is to get my damn foot out of this wrap. Next Thursday, the doctor will take the wrap off -- ONLY TO PUT ON A CAST! What am I going to do? I will be able to see my toes, but not the rest of my foot.

Ugh. I want to complain, but eventually, this will all be for the better. Still, I can think of nothing better than to pull this damn wrap off of my foot, run some water over it, and move it around with nothing constricting it.


NGS has a dream, too. 

1 comment: