Sunday, July 13, 2014

2.13: Happy -- Bob

My oldest brother is 45. He's sweet, intelligent, and awkward. I love him very much. I've also always loved annoying him. He likes it, as far as I can tell. He'd tell me if he didn't. One of the things that I do is snap pictures of random things that remind me of him and I'll text the pictures to him. I'll find the name of a college with our last name, or a picture that looks like him, or I'll find a sign that rhymes with his name and make a poem out of it. I assume he likes the attention. Anyway, on a recent vacation, I found a doll named "Bob". His name is Bob, so I sent it to him.

He didn't respond, which made me laugh really hard. It's best when I'm so annoying that he doesn't even deign to answer me. I get that a lot.


I like things that make NGS happy.

1 comment:

  1. I love that he never responded. He's probably staring at the damn thing, attempting to figure out how your brain works and why you sent it to him, and just gave up!

    ReplyDelete