I'll be driving down a highway, going to some unimportant destination. I'll have music playing, of course -- something upbeat and catchy. I'll look up at the horizon, as one does, and I'll notice something odd... something filling up the entire sky in front of me. I drive forward and I realize that it's a creature so large that it blocks out the entire horizon, the whole sky. There's nowhere that I can hide. The creature is going to cover or consume the whole city, the whole state, the whole hemisphere. My only hope is to somehow avoid detection. This could be easy, if the creature is not attempting to sweep up every living being in the immediate area.
This is going to be the first chapter of my book someday. It will probably be written much better than this, but this is the general idea.
Oh, my NGS, my love, what did you
say about sky?
No comments:
Post a Comment