I think it's fun to go to random places with my best friend and laugh hysterically at stupid stuff.
I think it's fun to cuddle up with my kid and my boyfriend and watch a movie.
I think it's fun to cook a complicated meal that's healthy.
I think it's fun to go to a farmer's market and stock up on yummy veggies.
I think it's fun to shock my coworkers.
I think it's fun to spend an hour at the library, choosing books.
I think it's fun to walk along as my kid rides his bike.
I think it's fun to get a pedicure.
I think it's fun to play around on the internet, learning new things or being silly.
I don't think it's fun to hurt someone else.
I don't think it's fun to take anyone else's rights away.
I don't think it's fun to get falling-down-drunk.
I don't think it's fun to go mountain-climbing.
I don't think it's fun to do math.
I don't think it's fun to go for a run.
I don't think it's fun to clean my house.
I don't think it's fun to get in a fight.
I don't think it's fun to ride up escalators to the zillionth floor in a building.
What's NGS got to say about fun?

No comments:
Post a Comment