Sunday, August 17, 2014

3.17: Bedtime... or not...

I am so weird. Caffeine is supposed to keep me awake, but it often puts me to sleep. Some strong pain medicine that I was given after my surgery didn't do a thing to me. I sleep a lot when I'm happy -- open windows on a spring day with a gentle storm rolling by will cause me to have the best nap ever. But when I'm sad... when I'm depressed, and I'm SUPPOSED to want to sleep the day away... then I'm up all night.

I don't know how to gauge how depressed I really am. I still laugh and enjoy things, but I feel out of place. I'm searching for something. I'm eating too much, and I don't sleep. I'd rather get work done and feel a sense of accomplishment.

School is back in, so I'm up earlier and doing more during the day... but I'm still not sleeping much. Fingers are crossed that it's all turned around by the 4.17 post.


NGS goes to bed too!




No comments:

Post a Comment