Saturday, November 1, 2014

6.1: Detour -- Traffic

The only big negative that I can see about where we've moved is the huge excess of traffic over on this part of town. We live right off of a major intersection, and thousands of people drive right by us to get to work and to home and to shopping and to food, so there is always traffic. Always. And, although I am typically pretty good at finding alternate routes and other detours so that I can avoid bad traffic, there isn't much I can do in this situation. The one entrance to our place is off of the one major road, and that's just how it is.

We live down this tiny road which is kind of hidden behind a fire station. To get to the road from work, I need to turn left across constant traffic at a light which doesn't really line up with the tiny road. So I need to sit in the middle of the intersection and seemingly coast through a line of cars to get to a random spot. I know people around me think I'm crazy (nothing new there).

I love the house and the neighbors and even the location, so this is a minor issue, but it is annoying.


I'm curious as to what NGS has come up with today. 


1 comment:

  1. What road are your trying to get to by turning left?? Just turn right and go up Smoky Row. I either go all the way up to Home or turn left onto Summit View and go over to Sawmill.

    ReplyDelete