I'm just a wimp.
There's a line in Before He Cheats (which is like the ONLY country song I actually like, and I only like it because I adore rage-filled "I'm breaking up with you, asshole" songs) that says, "He's probably buying her some fruity little drink 'cause she can't shoot whiskey", and... I'm kind of the fruity little drink type of girl. I'm not shooting whiskey.
Alcohol burns. Beer tastes like filtered ass. Wine is bitter and awful.
Sometimes, if I'm really upset or if I really want to party, I can have a shot of something wicked and disgusting (like Jeager) and then follow it with something sweet and it will let my coast through the night.
But I'm really just resigned to a life of no alcohol, no drugs, and instead just my own twisted mind for fun.
I promise that I can have as much fun and laugh as much as a drunk person... but I remember it in the morning.
I used to attempt to drink so I could "fit in", but I'm way past that stage. I don't fit in, anyway. It's cool.
So, yeah. Alcohol is no fun.
Ice cream, on the other hand...
Guess what? NGS doesn't consider alcohol fun, either. What DOES she consider fun?

No comments:
Post a Comment