Wednesday, February 18, 2015

9.18: Memories -- College Boy

When I think of him now, I can't remember much about him.

A name, of course.

His face.

His laugh.

This one time, I had a spider bite on my leg

and it grew so big, I thought maybe there were eggs in there.

 I went to the Health Clinic

and they said it was an allergic reaction.

I complained to him later, and he laughed and laughed.

"I'm sorry that they ruined your dream

of having little baby spiders come out of your leg."

Heh.

His students would tell him, "Hey, I see you got a haircut."

And he would be like, "No, I got a bunch of hairs cut!"

Dumb, but I laughed.

I remember tears when he left.

Sobbing.

Months and months.

A depression that hasn't been rivaled.

I traded him for Cookieparker, and she won out. 

I don't remember why he was so great.

Today, he's married.

Kids.

A teacher not too far away from me.

I bet I wouldn't even like him now.

It's weird that the thought of him doesn't even hurt.

I guess time does heal. 




It's hard to think of memories that aren't about NGS. 







No comments:

Post a Comment