A horn and an ass that's magnificent to see
Prehistoric! Rambunctious! Statuesque! Rubenesque!
The rhino's the animal the others try to be.
They all ask me: your fascination, from where does it come?
And to them, I can't answer; I just can not say
But I know that the rhino makes me delighted
As it lumbers along in a Myrtle Wilson-esque way.
Perhaps in a way the rhino reminds me of me
It's a little odd, a little special, angry when provoked
I'm the same -- I like eclectic pursuits
And I'm likely to take a swing when I am poked.
But to cap it all off, there's one part where we meet
There's one point where the rhino and I would agree
No matter what happens, no matter what life brings
The rhino and I are always horny.
NGS may be more like a rhino than she thinks.

No comments:
Post a Comment