Monday, March 2, 2015

10.2: Animals -- Birthday Rhinos!

My birthday this year was one of the best birthdays I have experienced in a long time. My students were adorable -- bringing me little things, singing to me, and baking me food. My senior who is an amazing artist drew rhinos all over my board.

New Boyfriend really outdid himself, as well. He gave me zombie playing cards with a sweet saying written on each one. He gave me a baby Groot! I got a Sandman graphic novel and a Giants backpack for my lunch and a cute frog pen for work. And he took me out to dinner. But the things -- as thoughtful and awesome as they were -- were overshadowed by how sweet he was. He paid attention to me and was gentle and loving and made me feel special.

In addition, my babysitter brought me a bath bomb from Lush, and my good friend V sent me two gorgeous potted hydrangeas.

I got many, many birthday greeting and texts from friends and family and coworkers. Overall, I felt so loved, it was amazing.

Thanks to everyone who helped make my birthday great.






NGS's present is ON THE WAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment