Saturday, March 21, 2015

10.21: Laughter -- As "ex-boyfriend" as you can get.

Randomly, I've spent this Saturday evening texting the very first guy I ever had sex with. My very first boyfriend. The adorable Mexican dude with the Camero that made me swoon back in 1994.

He's married and I'm relationshipped and we both know that, but it's fun to reminisce with an old friend. We laughed about how "smooth" we were back in the day, and about how we met (Algebra in summer school) and what's happened in our lives since we last talked. He didn't know about the brain surgery or what I was like in college and I didn't know about his 17-year old daughter and the fact that he actually started to read and learn things.

When I think back to high school, I think about how awkward I was and how I really didn't feel very accepted, and so it's nice to talk to someone who really did care about me back then.


It's weird talking to someone I met before I met NGS. 


No comments:

Post a Comment