Sunday, March 22, 2015

10.22: 7 Deadly Sins -- Gluttony

Peanuts. Little glazed Chex mixes. Tiny M&M-like things. Pretzels (but I throw those away). I have an ungodly obsession with the Turtle brand of Chex Mix. I should not have it in my house. I'll just eat it and eat it until it is gone. It's gluttony at its finest.

Part of me wants to buy two bags, pick out the pretzels and then mix them up so I get a whole bag of yummy Turtle goodness. I won't do that, but DAMN, they are good.

Why don't vegetables taste this good to me? It's not fair.


NGS eats kale and stuff. 

2 comments:

  1. When I have a car trip by myself, I get the Turtle Chex Mix. I actually like the pretzels because the salty-sweet is like the best foodgasm that ever foodgasmed. At our grocery store they have this "smores" mix in the bulk food section (it's like golden grahams, some marshmallow things, and chocolate chips) that makes me want to cry because it is delicious in a similar way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I only eat kale when it's in our CSA basket. Not by actual CHOICE.

    ReplyDelete