Thursday, April 23, 2015

11.23: Writing -- Loose Lips...

Someday, I want to write a phrase that is widely known to represent a whole era in our history. I want people to walk around and say "That's what sticky notes are for" or "Well, I guess you CAN'T make a squirrel sit!" and people will howl with laughter. I feel like I can do it. I'm creative and weird and a little hilarious. What I need is the right marketing. So this is my call for a marketing agent... or something. I need someone to sell my ideas.

Other possible future catch phrases include:

"No -- don't eat THAT biscuit!"
"I actually DO think that's square."
"Oh, Fred!"
"Potato chips? I think you mean potato CHAPS!"

And many, many more.

Here's one that was actually serious at one point and is still recognized today:


This post made NGS laugh hysterically. I can tell you that right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment