Friday, April 24, 2015

11.24: Pain -- Cleaning my house is a pain

I'm not a dirty person by any means. I dust once a week or so, vacuum almost every day, and I'm pretty good about doing the dishes. I do laundry every day, although I fold it maybe once a week. The trash gets taken out. But I still have a huge problem with keeping my house clean.

The problem has always been how much STUFF I have. I have papers from work and from my own writing. I have papers from places around town and from the mail. I have SC's returned schoolwork and art projects. I have knick knacks and dog toys and cleaning supplies and things to return to people. I just have too much STUFF.

I can push back the stuff, but it always multiples. If I could get a huge house and rooms with drawers to store things, I might have a neat house. Until then, though, it's always going to be a little messy.

Plus, now, puppies. Ugh. So messy, the puppies.


I will clean before NGS visits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment