It's not that there's no one in the bed with me, because I'm perfectly happy curling up with the puppies and stretching out diagonally across the bed.
No, it's more that, suddenly, there is so much to do.
The puppies need out, out, out. The dishes need done. I need to write in my blog. I have someone here or there that I need to call. There are papers to grade. I have to lay out clothes for tomorrow.
In a matter of only a few days, school will be over and I will have a plethora of time on my hands. I hope that I choose to fill up the time with music and dancing around and writing and singing at the top of my lungs and laughing with the kid, and not with sleeping.
But right now, a nap does sound good.
NGS and I never have to write about bedtime again!

No comments:
Post a Comment