Tuesday, November 1, 2022

1.1: I wear a lot of hats


Roles. Positions. Spaces to fill. I wear a lot of hats. 

Mother

Sister 

Girlfriend

Teacher 

Counselor 

Confidant 

Bringer of Coffee

Friend 

Dirty-joke teller 

Diversity coordinator 

The one who laughs when anyone eats a banana 

Protector 

Chapstick aficionado 

Pun Master 

Flirt 

Bullshitter

Devil’s Advocate 

Writer 

Anxiety-Vessel 

Source of Comfort 

Tarot Card Reader

Odd Fact Knower 

Rhino Whisperer

Dog mom

Frequent Nap-Taker

List Maker 









3 comments:

  1. Well, I've been sent here by NGS to check out your blog! Interesting, your take on "hats" vs. hers. I could wear some of your hats (frequent nap taker for sure) but... rhino whisperer? That's different!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Jenny. I definitely took this prompt a lot more literally than you did. I can't wait to see if you can keep this up for months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here from NGS's blog and I love your interpretation of the prompt for this post! So many hats!

    ReplyDelete