A few weeks ago, the kid and CSue and I went to Spirit Halloween. You have to go right when they open for the season so that you don’t get lice when you try on the masks. Then you take hundreds of pictures of yourself and maybe send some to NGS and you laugh and laugh, because anything can be entertainment if you have a low enough standard.
A long time ago, I realized that there’s no point in being cool. I mean, not that I had the choice to be cool anyway, but it was not something I needed to strive for. It’s more fun to be inane and silly and ridiculous. If someone is too serious for all that, then screw them.
The moral of the story is to just be a weirdo and laugh at yourself and life will be so much more enjoyable. The end. Cha cha cha.



One good thing about malls closing is that Spirit Halloween stores are now in huge spaces and they can have such fun things. Yay for ridiculousness.
ReplyDelete