Sunday, June 15, 2014

1.15: Inertia -- Morning Inertia

As the summer break continues, I start to sleep in more and more. Boyfriend gets up at some awful hour when it's still dark outside, and so I curl into my warm covers and close my eyes again. The dog, seeing a free space on the bed, curls up against my back, and I doze off. When I wake, I'll start my day of constant movement, never satisfied with just sitting, and so this is my time to relax. I slip in and out of a fuzzy sleep, first helping to form my dreams into more satisfying scenarios, then planning my day, then back to dreams. 

The cats, however, spend their entire day in a state of inertia. 



What does NGS have to say about inertia?


1 comment:

  1. We totally do this. First week of break, we get up with the school alarm. By week three, we aren't even sure if the alarm is even set!!

    ReplyDelete