Thursday, July 17, 2014

2.17: Bedtime -- Bedtime with one leg!

Bedtime is different with my new routine. I need more help, so boyfriend puts the kid to bed, and he makes sure everything is set for the next day. He helps with my pills, and watches to make sure I don't fall as I get ready to sleep.

The bed is in a new position, and so I need to get in before he does, and slide over to the wall. Some nights, the medicine makes me fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow. Other nights, I try to stay awake so that he falls asleep first -- so I know that he gets some rest. And then, some nights, we turn on some show and watch it together, laughing and commenting until one or both of us sleeps.

I've given up a little bit of autonomy, but I've gained back such sublime support that I don't even mind.




NGS! Bed! Read it read it read it (buh duh duh) read it read it read it!



No comments:

Post a Comment