I like Ohio. I've lived here my entire life; despite some awesome vacations, I'm quite happy in this state. This is my place. We have gorgeous spring weather with thunderstorms and flowers; hot, pretty summer; colorful, crisp autumn; and cold, intense winter. The people are super polite. There's culture and diversity. We have arts and music and sports. We're flat, but there is Lake Erie to the north and lots of smaller lakes sprinkled around the state. I can go to a mid-sized city, and an hour later be in the middle of farmland.
So many people I know have moved one or more times. My own boyfriend flew across the country to move here, leaving everyone he knew (except me, of course). I couldn't do that. My family is close, and I have friends to call on when I need them. I wish some of my closest friends lived closer, but that just gives me more places to visit.
Yup -- Ohio is my place.
Check out NGS's
post, y'all.
No comments:
Post a Comment