Friday, September 5, 2014

4.5: Fun -- If I die

One of my biggest fears is to randomly die and to have my most recent Facebook post be made public for the entire world to see. I put random, odd stuff on there. It's better, recently, because my mother has become Facebook-literate (as has boyfriend's mother), but it's still pretty weird. You'd think that I would censor my status updates before posting, but I just can't make myself. I find it hard to be censored. 

My cell phone contacts are pretty ridiculous, as well. It's not like I can leave well enough alone and just put somebody's damn name in there. Oh, no. Why keep the proper names of friends in your phone when you can give them horrible, insulting nicknames? One of my biggest dilemmas in life is that I can have only one "Vagina" in my phone. I mean, I could have two, but then I wouldn't be able to discern which person is which, and I might send a random text about butt pirates to the gynecologist-brained female friend instead of the gay friend. 

Actually, nobody would really care, or notice anything different.

Sometimes I change the names around. One friend, who is of Syrian descent, currently has the name "Al Jazeera" in my phone. It's better than her previous name, "Boobies Bounce". 

What if these blog posts get made public someday? Seriously, could you imagine just hearing about me and then trying to piece together who I am from the crap I babble about on here? The only reason I say half the stuff I say is that I'm pretty sure that only NGS reads this. 

Again, that's a lie. I can't censor myself. I have no filter. I'd say this to anyone. 

This is one of the best parts about being an atheist. When I die, I won't know that I'm dead. I won't know that all this is being passed around. Of course, I won't know when I'm a worldwide sensation, but I can deal with that.

Anyway, enjoy looking at some of my (censored) contacts and messages. 

 


 

I don't know what NGS wrote about today, but I bet it's not as weird as this. 
Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my little SC, who turns SEVEN today!!!! I'm the mother of a SEVEN year old. I'm old. Oy. 





1 comment: