Ooooh, I totally just broke tradition and put the picture at the beginning of today's post. Check out that sign. Just look at it. Think of the implications. In what situation would you EVER need that sign? Let's not even think about it in a dirty way. What kind of sports balls do you need to wash? It's not like someone says, "Oh, no, this soccer ball is dirty! Get me a clean one!" Balls are dirty.
And then... like, guy's balls? You don't need a specific place to wash those. The shower works just fine. Really. I've heard people say so.
I may go back and buy this sign. I don't know what I would do with it. Maybe I would just put it up in my bathroom and smile at it every time I saw it.
Then again, I may be afraid at what I found people washing underneath it.
I bet NGS wasn't thinking about BALLS today.

WAIT!! That sign is FOR SALE?! I want it. I want you to have it. I want somebody to have it. I love it and it makes me giggle every time I think about it.
ReplyDeleteWhen my parents do their antique show this month, I'll go and see how much it is ;)
ReplyDelete