Saturday, May 2, 2015

12.2: Animals -- Once more, the puppies

It's my last "animals" post, so it's got to be about the puppies.

The puppies are not potty-trained, but they're working on it.

The puppies still get sick in the car, but it's better.

The puppies are still a little afraid of people, but not quite as much.

The puppies still pull on their leashes, but if I walk them one at a time, they'll listen.

The puppies are much bigger than when I got them, but not as big as they will get.

They are very loving and very cuddly. Although I have moments when I curse the stars for allowing me to adopt two of these crazy fuckers, for the most part, I love them dearly.

I look forward to the summer, when I can train them a bit more carefully.

I still lament the German Shepherd puppy I never got, and the German Shepherd/Mastiff mix I never got, but then I look at these two beautiful babies, and I know I made the right choice. I know that they're where they are supposed to be.


The is not the last time NGS and I will write about animals, but it's the last time we will do it under duress. 


No comments:

Post a Comment